Thursday, November 18, 2010

Post One

Okay, so this is new.
I have been inspired by other blogs and by my brother (who also started a blog) to attempt this for myself. I don't know where it will go, but I have hopes that it will give me an outlet for inspiration and motivation.

I guess I should explain the title. Chasing k(m)s...I enjoy running, although I am easily frustrated by the pain and suffering of it all. I am also Canadian so I register Kms (not miles). I am in pursuit of chasing down more kms to add to my running experience.
I am also a mom, so the K also refers to my two kids. I also chase kids. Get it?

So between two jobs, two kids, a husband and my own personal goals ...I am always chasing something. Hopefully, this creative outlet can give me the motivation and encouragement to keep giving chase, even when I feel I would rather not (i.e. sit on the couch and watch tv for four hours).

So, thanks for checking in...hope you come back. Let me know what you think.

1 comment:

Matt Pavone said...

Good start Cath, nice look too.